Changing Your Password in myUFL
- 1. Navigate to login.ufl.edu
- 2. Click ‘Change Password’
- 3. Login with your GatorLink ID and current password.
- 4. Read the overview of the “Acceptable Use Policy,” follow the link in the first paragraph to read the whole policy.
- When done, click ‘Accept & Continue’.
- 5. Enter your new password, for password guidelines and other helpful information can be found on the Password Tips page.
- 6. Don’t forget to update your password on your mobile devices (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.).
Store My Password Hint
As of July 10th, 2016 password hints will no longer be used to reset forgotten passwords at the University.
- Do NOT share your password with others.
- Do NOT write your password down in a place easily found.
- Do NOT use your birthday or some other identifier easily associated with you.
- DO choose a password that you can remember.