Create a GatorLink Account
In order to obtain a GatorLink account at the University of Florida you must have a qualifying Affiliation.
Along with your qualifying Affiliation, you will need the following:
- Business name (First and Last Name)
- Date of birth OR SSN and/or Passport number
- Phone number
- Personal email address
If any of the requirements mentioned above are missing, you will not be eligible for a GatorLink account.
Once all the requirements are met you will be sent an ‘Invitation’ email to create your GatorLink account. The email will direct the user to the link below, where you will need your UFID and phone ready.
Use the link below to create your Authentication credential:
If you need a new GatorLink Invitation:
- Go to Resend GatorLink Invitation
- Enter your UFID, Last Name, and an email address on file at the University of Florida
- Call the UF Computing Help Desk at the number below
If you need assistance, please contact the UF Computing Help desk (352)392-HELP(4357).